

You can see the boxes to the left as we have started to pack and purge books.
Well, we are into the late winter doldrums, with some pretty nasty weather going on. I don't mind extreme cold and snow, but rain and 33 degree temps are perhaps the most difficult weather to engage in outdoor sports. Its been hard to keep fitness going right now. I also lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks only to gain back 9 in two. If I do Froze Toes it will be a suffer-fest of unbelievable proportions.
sweet stickers on that bike. the new colnago logo is messenger-esqe. you should send a pictures to earnesto's kinfolk.
ReplyDeleteand that back wheel looks like you stole it off of a mavic support car at super week back in '94 or something.
we had a 50 degree day on saturday so i rode all of 50 miles. losing weight is all well and good - keeping it off is another story altogether.
Thanks, man, I'm proud of the ability to use microsoft paint on my bike photos.
ReplyDeleteYes, its funny how those rims happened. They are Velocity rims that looked cool back in 2002, but I didn't get it built up until last year. Are you planning to do any road racing this year?
no road racing but lots of road riding. i am planning on doing some longer mtb events. firecracker 50 in breck, laramie enduro, maybe the breck 100.
ReplyDeleteand then cyclocross. yes, its a long view.
best thing though is i'm down about 20 pounds since august. most of it in the last 2.5 months. you know, due to the xc~back country skiing and all that ...