Looks like we are finally having a real winter here. I love winter, especially when it snows a lot and stays cold. I want some skis. My favorite seasons are now--autumn, winter, spring and summer.
I'm also reading all the comments about Froze Toes on stlbiking, and I am SO glad that all I really am interested in anymore is recreational riding, weight loss competitions, and getting lapped by my brother in our cyclocross world championship races every Christmas. People take road cycling WAY too seriously. Whew. The stlbiking message boards can be so hilarious sometimes, though. Its amazing--Thomas asks for helpful suggestions and all he gets is a bunch of psychos ripping into each other. The same thing happened to Fish last summer. Its incredible.
Skiing is great but not a very viable alternative and to add insult to injury Outside Mag. is so out of touch sometimes. How much of the US population can relate to this article on skiing?
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to use the advice in it but you know what? It don't snow enough.
not so many places any more with the climate changes.
ReplyDelete