Tell me about it.I think the fastest clean rider in the Tour is Cadel. Just my opinion.
Yeah, anymore its just hard to take European professional cycling seriously--I thought this would be a clean tour, but oh well. As long as there are bikes, men will race bicycles, and they will also dope.I like Cadel, too.
I wonder why anyone would even sponsor a pro team now.?
They have extra stickers and a station wagon?
Yeah. :)
Tell me about it.
ReplyDeleteI think the fastest clean rider in the Tour is Cadel. Just my opinion.
Yeah, anymore its just hard to take European professional cycling seriously--I thought this would be a clean tour, but oh well. As long as there are bikes, men will race bicycles, and they will also dope.
ReplyDeleteI like Cadel, too.
I wonder why anyone would even sponsor a pro team now.?
ReplyDeleteThey have extra stickers and a station wagon?
ReplyDeleteYeah. :)
ReplyDelete