I am now doubling (you and Kelly's bikes) impressed with the ozenberger-like tires. I am not sure we have any tires that match around out place. That was the first thing I said to Kelly on Sunday. Oh wait, I am the only one with the mis-matched stuff b/c Jason gets all the cool stuff and I get the left-overs.
Nope, built it up from ground zero in record time using an old Ultegra hub, Velocity rim, and some stealth black spokes. Man I love building wheels--esp. when it goes smooth.
Didn't you have builds down to 30 minutes flat at Cycleworks back in the day?
That should be our - not out.
ReplyDeleteI cannot type.
I am now doubling (you and Kelly's bikes) impressed with the ozenberger-like tires. I am not sure we have any tires that match around out place. That was the first thing I said to Kelly on Sunday. Oh wait, I am the only one with the mis-matched stuff b/c Jason gets all the cool stuff and I get the left-overs.
ReplyDeleteYeah, there are some interesting tires that get switched around (among other parts). :)
ReplyDeleteI need to get a red front rim and I'd be really stylin'
parts is parts
ReplyDeleteyou steal that back wheel from a mavic support vehicle or what?
ReplyDeleteNope, built it up from ground zero in record time using an old Ultegra hub, Velocity rim, and some stealth black spokes. Man I love building wheels--esp. when it goes smooth.
ReplyDeleteDidn't you have builds down to 30 minutes flat at Cycleworks back in the day?
You open the chest and inside is a wheel of +2 driver visibility!
ReplyDelete