Friday, June 15, 2007

Ministry


I was always confuse the leader singer of the Butthole Surfers whose name I think is Gibby something or other, with a guy who used to race track for the National Team named Gibby Hatton. Gibby Haynes and Gibby Hatton? It makes me think of that Ministry song where he sings lead--I always wished I could have seen the Butthole Surfers or Ministry live. Wait, I did see the Surfers at the first Lallapaloooza, but it was in KC and was, like 180 degrees in the shade. The whole concert experience had that early 1990s slightly sucky vibe. Esp. the set with Living Colour, man they sucked. Probably the best band there was the Rollins Band, by far.

In this rambling post I have to admit that I'm stoked that I'm going to be riding my mtn. bike for the first time in a year with Prozenberger tommorow. Above is a preview of my glorious mtn. bike.

1 comment:

  1. sweet ringle ano post man. and those hubs! and those rims! woow.

    ReplyDelete