Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Race Schedule

In my comeback to bike racing, I decided that I don't want to overdo it. My racing schedule will be relatively heavy after Quad Cities, but somewhat lighter in the spring. I intend to treat every single issue of Tight Pants Tuesday that I attend to be a training race and will relentlessly attack until my legs fall off or I get dropped.

Mar 24th—Tight Pants Tuesday, Columbia, MO (Every Tuesday through Labor Day)
Mar 15th-Forest Park Crit
Mar 28th—Dogwood Road Race, Springfield, MO
Apr 18th—Tour of Hermann
Apr 25th—Tour of St. Louis
(and/or)
May 9th—O’Fallon
May 23rd—Snake Alley Criterium/Muscatine (priority 1 races—this will be my 7th try at Snake Alley, which is my favorite race in the world but which I’ve never finished).
Jun 7th--Rhett's Run (A mountain bike race!)
Jun 14th—Missouri State Championships (priority 1 race)
Jun 21st—Tour de Winghaven
Jul 11th—Soulard Criterium (perhaps the 2nd greatest race in the Midwest)
Jul 25/26—Springfield Crits and/or Show me State Games mountain bike race
Aug 1 and 2nd—MO TT championships/State criterium (priority 1 races)
Aug 7 and 8th—Tour of KC
Aug 22nd—Sedalia Criterium
Sept 5 – 7—Gateway
Sept 22nd—Hermann Cross under the Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment