Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The old is new again


Monkeysaspets is back, and even better!

I spent about an hour last night agonizing over the cancellation of my blog, and really regretting it. I realized that it just needed a fresh look and a bit of an overhaul. I also realized that it would be foolish, in my comeback year, not to have a forum to recount my successes (and disappointments) in the races to come. I also need a forum to gratuitously taunt my brother, Miguel, about the many rides he will be dropped on during the summer.

The above photo is of Miguel and I after the cold, rainy and infamous Crawfordsville Crit from days of yore. (1997). I’m not sure what is hanging up behind us on the door.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, this is an awesome photo. A spartan bachelor pad that was but we had some great post-ride meals there, both inside and on that awesome front porch. Glad you're back. Sorry you're so deluded to think you'll be posting about dropping me.

    ReplyDelete