This photo is cool, including the chick in the rad blue leggings.
yeah, it took me a while before I spotted Michael.
I agree...first thing I saw! Then I was thinking it was from 1982!
Where are his water bottle holders? Doesn't he get thirsty?
Interesting.And you didn't notice my hairy chest?
i was gonna comment on your scrinium saeta but i thought maybe you had your gorilla suit on under your skinsuit for the after race shenanigans.
This photo is cool, including the chick in the rad blue leggings.
ReplyDeleteyeah, it took me a while before I spotted Michael.
ReplyDeleteI agree...first thing I saw! Then I was thinking it was from 1982!
ReplyDeleteWhere are his water bottle holders? Doesn't he get thirsty?
ReplyDeleteInteresting.
ReplyDeleteAnd you didn't notice my hairy chest?
i was gonna comment on your scrinium saeta but i thought maybe you had your gorilla suit on under your skinsuit for the after race shenanigans.
ReplyDelete