Is that the Crippler? aka Arjuna?
That is Aaro!! I have to put this photo up every year it is so cool. That was a Cat. 3 race (Tour of the hill, 1995)
I'll get you the color version. And jojosho is some kind of spyware spammer who can go right to hell.
Yeah, I deleted that f'er. Its still one of the great cycling photos of all time, I feel. I'd love to get hold of the color version of it some day.
Is that the Crippler? aka Arjuna?
ReplyDeleteThat is Aaro!! I have to put this photo up every year it is so cool. That was a Cat. 3 race (Tour of the hill, 1995)
ReplyDeleteI'll get you the color version.
ReplyDeleteAnd jojosho is some kind of spyware spammer who can go right to hell.
Yeah, I deleted that f'er.
ReplyDeleteIts still one of the great cycling photos of all time, I feel. I'd love to get hold of the color version of it some day.