
Somewhere in Burlington, Iowa, 2003.
My workplace has many benefits one of them being the fact that we are closed from noon on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, until the following Monday. Seeing as I generated a significant amount of comp time working on this NEH grant, I am taking ALL of next week off. This is extra fantastic because we are going down to Springfield where the weather is always warmer, the roads are amazing to ride on, and I'm going to put in some huge miles down there on my road bike.
We are spending Monday through Friday there. Thanks everyone at work for letting me take this time off. I will be doing the gravel grumble on Sunday though.
Donde esta Seth? Missed you on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteSorry to have missed you guys! I was playing with Lucy and got delayed.
ReplyDeleteso how many hours did you get chisle chest?
ReplyDelete