Friday, May 5, 2006

I'm glad my rant is over

I don't like to rant. The best thing is just to not look at message boards anymore.

Did the Bowder's ride last night. Suffered desperately on the last wheel up Sapp hill and then got completely dropped near the top. Didn't see anyone the rest of the night, but had a good ride nonetheless. Next week I switch things up and go and do Tight Pants on Tue. Should be fun.

I still can't climb. I mean, it is still my nemesis. I need to get over this--probably by dropping 25 pounds.

3 comments:

  1. Climbing is all mental. Just keep at it and you will come around. Weight loss is a tricky thing to do. Most people I know who have dropped weight to go faster......ended up slower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think 6 pounds a month is a reasonable goal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan, Jan, John and I did a second laps. Did you do two laps? We went back to the bottom of Easley to look for you but didn't see hide nor hair of ya. Going down again was a mistake. I cramped up worse than I ever have. Had to stop on the hill and walk for a bit.

    ReplyDelete